Je bekijkt de reis...
Reisverslag I'm coming home
23 januari 2017
I'm coming home
- Cashiers at the supermarket putting groceries in a bag for you (seriously, how did you just fit ALL OF THAT in 1 bag?)
- Deansgate Locks (the clubs)
- Latin parties at La Tasca
- Latinos (ummm excuse me hola where are you hiding in the Netherlands?! We must have some around?! Jajaja)
- Vita student residence (even though it is hella expensive to live there, it was great for parties)
- EC and all the people working there
- The British politeness (Dutch people should use a little more pleases and thank you'd
- All the great people that have made my stay here amazing
Things I will NOT miss
- Water from the tap that pretty much tastes like you're drinking straight from a pool
- Walking down the streets and feeling like I'm doing an obstacle course because I constantly have to dodge other people walking, trash on the ground and homeless people asking for change (don't get me wrong I do feel bad for them)
- Always being stuck in traffic, whether it's 7 am or 11 pm
- Am/pm, still can't remember what is what. Love you 24 hour-clock
- Heaton Park
- Pounds, inches, feet, stone, pints ughhhh
- Cars driving on the left of the road (although I did get kinda used to it now so I'm probably gonna look the wrong way while crossing the road for a while)
The Netherlands, here I come!
23 januari 2017 21:38 | Door: nicolette
Welcome back, Vera!!!